This page holds all information on all measures and policy updates made my IMAGEM pertaining the COVID-19 developments. For further queries, please contact our HR & Operations Director Sabina Willemsen.
24 March 2020 – On Monday, March 23, the Dutch cabinet has implemented stricter measures to control the spread of the novel virus COVID-19 in the Netherlands. What this means for IMAGEM employees and customers:
- Our employees will work from their homes
- All physical conferences, including up to 100 people, will not take place until 01 June 2020. This also applies to the annual Grip on Geo scheduled for March-April 2020. We are working on a solution connect with you with valuable technology updates and information.
- All physical appointments are converted to virtual meetings. Our employees will contact you about this.
IMAGEM will implement and monitor these measures up to and including 01 June 2020. You can find these measures on the central government website >>
We trust that we have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions, please contact Sabina Willemsen on our general telephone number 055 2002 055 during business hours.
13 March 2020 – Across the Netherlands, additional precautionary measures are needed to prevent the spread of the novel virus COVID-19. Measures implemented in the province of North Brabant now apply throughout the Netherlands. RIVM – the National Institute for Public Health and Environment – has advised the national government ahead of the national press conference on 12 March 2020. RIVM is reporting more and more patients while the source of infection is unclear. Analysis of the viruses from these patients also shows that they often differ from one another. This phenomenon indicates that the virus is spreading in the Netherlands. RIVM recommends immediate precautions and measures to prevent further spread of the virus.
IMAGEM prioritises the health and safety of its employees and customers. To minimise and/or prevent the spread of infections, we too will follow the advice of GGD and RIVM, while evaluating the evolving situation daily. What does this mean for our employees and customers:
- Ours employees will stay at home if they have symptoms of a cold, cough, sore throat and/or fever.
- Our employees will work from home as much as possible and/or work shifts to avoid contact.
- Strict hygiene practices are implemented at the office in accordance with GGD and RIVM advice.
- Any scheduled meetings and events for the months of April 2020 and May 2020 will continue if they have less than 100 participants. If there are changes in the measures announced by the government, all events up to 100 people will be cancelled. We will keep you informed in the eventuality.
- All physical meetings will be converted to virtual meetings or be rescheduled. Our employees will contact relevant parties with change requests.
IMAGEM will implement and monitor these measures up to and including 31 March 2020. You can find these measures on the central government website >>